Sunday, July 24, 2011

What a great weekend!

Mommy, Daddy and Bryson had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was spent watching a marathon of Toy Story 1, 2 and 3! We all piled on the couch and had popcorn and laughed and played and had so much fun! Sunday started with some John Hagee in the morning, then we swam in the pool, took a long nap and then Bryson played in his sandbox, then we chased him all over the house in his wheel! He loves for you to run and hide and then jump out and scare him. He goes about 90mph all through the house, screaming "Come get me!" or "I'm coming to get you!" It hilarious and exhausting!

The fundraiser activity has stopped again and I am praying that God lays it on the hearts of friends and family to start donating. We have such a long way to go before we reach our goal. This has been such a lesson in patience for me because I so desperately want to be able to take Bryson to get his treatments NOW, but I know God has a perfect plan and will provide when He thinks it's time. One of the ladies I am in contact with whose little girl has spina bifida is in China right now getting treatments and I have been watching the videos of Ava standing on her own and pulling her legs up and walking with assistance up stairs and it makes me want that for Bryson so badly. We will get there!!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. Bryson has a baby well-check at the pediatrician in the morning and then occupational therapy at our house in the afternoon, then it's off to meet with friends about a charity golf tournament we are planning for October 8th. The Barrels for Bryson barrel race benefit is going phenomenal right now! We've got some great people planning this event and it's going to be huge!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as we did and I will catch you on the next post!!! God bless!

No comments: