Saturday, July 23, 2011

What a great weekend so far!

Bryson is finally over his UTI and feeling so much better! He has had the best time this weekend,, playing and laughing and being so silly! He got to play with his good buddies, Chanlee and Camrbry at the store on Friday and he had a ball. The Disney Channel has had Toy Story on several times today and he has been watching it every time it's come on. He has seen that movie so many times, he can even quote some of the lines from it while he's watching it! I laid down with him until he fell asleep at his nap time today and I actually fell asleep with him, so we had a great little nap together. He woke me up by staring at me about 2 inches from my face and saying, "Whatcha doin mommy?" "I wanna hold you!" then he gave me kisses and said, "On you cheek mommy!" followed by "Hug me mommy!" He is so sweet when he first wakes up! Bryson is a really sweet and affectionate little guy. We are so lucky to be blessed with such an amazing child! I thank God for him every day and I thank God for the great works he is doing in our little boy. Bryson has touched so many lives already at the age of 2 than most of us have our entire lifetime. I can't wait until God totally heals him so he can walk and we can tell our story of a little boy who received the miracle of walking. Bryson is going to be able to witness to so many unbelievers and bring them to know the Lord through his experience. The stem cell treatments we are seeking is just a way to put the good, healthy things back into Bryson's body so God can finish His work in him.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

hey! do you have a Facebook?? I tried looking you up. I "liked" your page.. but couldn't find you as an individual to message you. My name is Mitzi.. My Molli is 2 with Spina Bifida.. Shannon sent me here.