Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Little Comedian!

I'm pretty sure my little man is the cutest, sweetest, smartest funniest baby boy on the planet! Today he was in rare form all day long. We went grocery shopping at Walmart, which is quite an undertaking with him sometimes, and he was happily singing in his own concert, where he sang Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star over and over. Everyone walking down the isles thought it was too cute and so sweet. He proceeded to ask me for hugs and kisses after his singing performance. I was glad to give and receive them for sure! As we are in the checkout line, the lady scanning our groceries was so impressed that he was only 2 and was talking so plainly and in sentences and the fact the he knew so many things. I told her that big ole noggin of his held a very big brain! When we got to the car, he proceeded to tell me he wanted a Happy Meal for lunch, so I told him after we put gas in the car we would go to Mickey D's for a Happy Meal. I guess a grasshopper decided to bum a ride on my windshield because as we pulled off, Bryson said, "Look mommy, a gasshoppa is ridin on you winda!" I laughed and told him that grasshopper sure was riding on our window. He said, "He sure is!" On our way to McDonalds, he says to me, "Mommy, that gasshoppa wants a Happy Meal too, get him one!" As we are on our way home, I'm giving him his chicken nuggets and each one I give him he is saying, "tank you!" He was being so sweet and polite and was saying all his thank you's and pleases just like I taught him. After he has eaten all his food, he proceeds to tell me, "Mommy you cute!" I said, "Thank you baby doll, you're cute too!" That just made my day! That little boy is gonna make a great husband one day!

2 comments:

Sasebone said...

Hello Cutie pie Bryson and Cutie Pie Kara - - I'm loving the daily blogs and have subscribed so I don't miss one. I love hearing about you. It reminds me of when I had my two grandson's here, and makes me miss them and their babyhood. Keep on smiling Kara and Bryson. Your story is touching.

Love you,

Sandy

Kara Underwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.