Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Exciting News!

I got a phone call on my cell phone at about 9:15 tonight and it's from a 707 area code, so I just let it go to voicemail because I don't recognize it! Who would be calling this late! My phone alerts me that I have a voicemail, so I listen to it and I have no clue who the girl is on the other end of the phone. She says her name is Shannon and she would love to talk to me about an email she got. I was so perplexed that I had to call her back! I must know what she wants and who she is at this point!

Well, long story short, she is a horse breeder that my niece, Kenzi, knows and she was so touched by Bryson's story that she is sending him $1,000 tomorrow for his stem cell fund! Outstanding! God is so good! Shannon told me a story of how she has an 18 mo old baby that is teething and how her day was just terrible today because the baby was crying, she was trying to breed mares, her husband was out of town and she was just at her wits end! After she read Bryson's story, she started crying and thought to herself, "I'm getting upset over this when there is a precious little child out there whose family is going through so much more than I am and all he wants to do is walk" She said she just had to call me to let me know how much it would mean to her to send Bryson a check for $1,000. I was floored! I am in tears at this point myself! I had just been praying to God right before she called and thanking him for all my blessings and telling him I was sorry for be so impatient and getting upset that not many people have donated thus far and that I knew he had a plan and it would all come in his timing, not mine. I told him that I was surrendering it to him and not going to stress about it anymore and that I knew he would provide. My Heavenly Father is so amazing! The glory is given to him and I am so thankful that he listens and rewards us for letting him do his job!

I want to say thank you to Shannon, you are such a blessing to Bryson and my family. And, thank you to my niece, Kenzi, who is working hard on Bryson's fundraiser and who is also a blessing to Bryson and my family.

I'm pumped! It's 10pm and now I can't sleep! Too much excitement has got my adrenaline running off the hook!

No comments: