Monday, July 18, 2011

Well, the bad news is, Bryson has yet another UTI! He has horrible relfux, due to his neurogenic bladder, into his kidneys and he is sick all the time with these stupid infections! I just hate it for him. He is having a procedure done sometime soon called a deflux, where a material in injected into the ureter tubes that will stop the urine from flowing backwards. This poor baby gets these infections about once a month and it's just eating me alive because he is constantly having to take antibiotics and I know it can't be good for him. We are trying a natural supplement called D-Mannose, that is supposed to help fight UTI's. We will see! He's only been taking it a little over a week now.

The good news is, it isn't affecting him at all! He has been quite the little character the past few days! His new thing to say when you ask him what he's doing is "Nuthin" as he shrugs his shoulders! We went to Sulphur Springs for physical therapy today and decided to stop by and see Daddy on his mail route and he was so excited. I thought he was gonna jump right out of the car seat when he saw his daddy walking up to the car! Right before Monty got there, some sprinklers went off in someone's yard and he says "Oh my gosh, it's raining" and threw both hands up in the air and then covered his face! I laughed so hard! This kid is so stinking smart, it's unbelievable. He has been counting from 1 to 20 for a while now and a couple days ago I heard him actually counting backwards from 7 to 1! I'm going to put a video on here, as soon as I can get him to cooperate with me, of him singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It is the most hilarious thing you have ever heard! I can't even describe it, you'll just have to wait till I post it and watch it to see how funny it is!

We have collected around $4,000 for Bryson's fund to date! Thank you God for that! I lift those donations up to my Heavenly Father and give Him all the praise and glory for it! Thanks to all who have donated so far. We still have a very long way to go, but I know God is providing and Byson will be on his way to Mexico very soon! Please keep the donations coming and I will be posting updates on the events that are being planned.

God Bless!

No comments: