Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Time Has Come!!!!

I can't believe it! The day we've been waiting for, praying so hard for, and raising so much money for is FINALLY here! This is really happening! We leave bright and early tomorrow morning to catch a plane to San Diego, then the next day Bryson gets his first stem cell treatment! I am a bundle of emotions. I am super excited, super nervous, and super anxious. I know God will be there with us every step of the way. My family and I have been so blessed to be able to do this for Bryson. Getting something as major as stem cell treatment is not something that happens for everyone on a daily basis, you know what I mean? We are so very grateful to everyone who contributed to Bryson's fund so this trip could be made possible for him. My next posts will be filled with great progress reports and will be filled with all the great things Bryson is doing and all the obstacles he is overcoming and I can't wait! Glory be to God for His favor and blessings he has poured out over me, my family and Bryson. I give HIM 100% of the credit for making all this happen and I will give HIM 100% credit for all the things that are to come with Bryson after stem cells. We've still got a long way to go, and a lot more hard work to do, and more money to raise for future treatments and therapies, but the first step of my little man's journey is beginning at 10am tomorrow morning! I will post all about our trip and our experience first thing when we get back in town, so stay tuned!!!!

No comments: