Sunday, October 2, 2011

One amazing little boy!

I just had to share something Bryson has been doing for a couple of weeks now that I just can't get over! I walked in the bedroom one night and he was standing on his head! I mean, a full-blown headstand! I was stunned and I laughed so hard because I though to myself, "how in the world is he doing that"! I tried to get it on video and he, of course, wouldn't do it on command. I started leaving the camera in the room and every time he would do it, I would try to catch it, with little or no success. Well, I finally got a good one today! I can't get it to load on here for some reason, but I posted it on Facebook, so go check it out! It never ceases to amaze me how God is at work in my son's life and mine too! He is healing this little guy more and more every day and I am one thankful and grateful momma!

No comments: