Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Barrels for Bryson! A Complete Success!

WOW! That's all I can say about the Barrels for Bryson benefit! What a spectacular event, that surpassed our wildest expectations! God blessed us with an amazing turnout for this event and an amazing amount of money was made for Bryson. There were 485 entries in this barrel race and Bryson made around $15,000! It was fun and chaotic all at the same time. My mom and niece and Josey did a bang-up job producing this fundraiser. I've never seen people work so hard in my life to make something like this happen. I am truly grateful for everything that went into making this thing such a huge success. The race started at 8am and didn't finish until after 2am the next day! Can you say exhausted! Bryson and I got home at 9:45pm, but my everyone else was there until it ended. They all needed to sleep for a week after this event! Bryson did so good and had such a great time playing with all the kids. He was really sick with another UTI, but it didn't stop him. We rebuked Satan in the name of Jesus and nothing was stealing our joy that day. On our way home, I looked up in the sky and there was a beautiful full moon shining. Bryson said, "look mommy, it's the man in the moon!" I said, "yes, baby, that's God and he is shining His light down on us brightly tonight!" Bryson said, "yeah, He sure is!" "Bye, bye man in the moon. We going home now!" What a perfect night! I want to thank our Father, God, for this wonderful blessing and I lift it up to him and give Him all the glory for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! Glory to God!!! :) This makes me so so happy! Love you guys bunches and I can't wait for that baby man to start running, jumping and praising Jesus! <3

Love-sissy

Anonymous said...

To get to be involved in this wonderful barrel race was a Blessing in itself. The generosity of the people that gave so much is overwhelming. All of you are a part of making Bryson's dream come true. The dream of walking, jumping and running. Thank you so much and Thank you Jesus for leading and giving us the good sense to follow. We all stand in agreement that Bryson will WALK. Nana loves her sweet baby